11.02.2012

Lifestyle - The Udodik Family

Two months without a post! I am slightly in shock. It's highly unlike me. I'm sorry to have kept pictures from you for so long. It was unintentional at first. After being sick and getting Tova's new school schedule figured out (along with my gym membership for the first time ever!), I was feeling very motivated to get some big projects completed. The blog neglect just happened at that point, and then I realized that if I caught up on blog posts, it would take time away from the important projects, so I kept setting it aside. Now I've checked some major things off my lists, and I'm excited to get back to regular posting!

This is the most precious family from a session at Bellevue Botanical Gardens in July. Their little girl melts my heart. Enjoy!
UDK01.jpg
UDK02.jpg
UDK03.jpg
UDK04.jpg
UDK05.jpg
UDK06.jpg
UDK07.jpg
UDK08.jpg
UDK09.jpg
UDK10.jpg
UDK11.jpg
UDK12.jpg
UDK13.jpg
UDK14.jpg
UDK15.jpg
UDK16.jpg
UDK17.jpg
UDK18.jpg
UDK19.jpg
UDK20.jpg
UDK21.jpg
UDK22.jpg
UDK23.jpg
UDK24.jpg
You can't leave this post without a smile on your face, right!?!

You can view and purchase all of their images HERE.

Have a lovely weekend!

Xoxo, Kallie

Note: Fuji 400H on Contax 645 with Planar T* 80mm f2 lens.

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails